Thursday, March 18, 2010

when Crying is not an option


right now is the time to be real I gave you all I had and yet you lied about how you feel if I didnt make you happy or things went sour Im thinking everything cool chillin like its happy hour then u went behind my back and rip my soul out want to rush me off the phone when u was by that hoe house now you sayin it was a mistake that Im the one for u Im like you had fuck somebody to figure out what I already Knew with a tight jar I stand toe to toe with u knowin that my heart is breakin in two becuz of u I turn my back and walked away do what you wanna do now u garbing my wrist askin for another chance tryin to break thru my Bgirl stance trying to make me change my mind tryin hit me with a lame ass text book line (I love you, I know its you it scared me when I thought you were too good to be true) questioning my intelligence if you think thats gone work Ima keep on walkin and endure my hurt cuz rather myself than let you get the satisfaction I dont have time to talk just watch my actions not crying or screaming just cool reactions Im gone let my tears fall eternally Im not gone let you think you got the best of me so a farewell and have a nice day I left the door open and then I said and get da fuck out cuz the rent I paid so now you free to do you now you can do what ever you want since I was too good to be true