Thursday, March 11, 2010

walkin away

Time keeps going and the clocks tick on I leave a faith memory then Im gone I got to change lanes before my heart catch up to me it never did nothin but fuck things up for me its gone be hard but nothin ever been easy for me how can I turn my back when I feel like you stuck to me maybe my hearts getting closer and made me take my trust from me I got to follow my instincts and follow my path but time I spent with you always help me out when I need to laugh something deep in soul telling me I should fight but if I get what I want will it turn out rite knowin what I know I gotta swallow my pride it was short trip and mami enjoyed the ride maybe later one day I may do a U turn going with my step now cuz I got new lessons to learn til then no word from these lips of mine I`ll get it all off my chest through my Sonnets and rhymes Take a deep breath and let my smoke out smooth cuz the truth is Im really gone miss this dude never easy for me loose a dear friend I keep thinkin to myself damn not again so it comes down this I have no words to say its heavy on my chest knowing that I got to walk away Im still living doin what got to do but for a split second I be thinkin bout you I put prayin hand to my face to make the memories erase for some reason I always come back to this place I try to let it go but the pressure steady builds inside I gotta stride hard in these 3inch hills headed on the path with a cautions pace yet I still close my eyes and I see yo face Im trying to bury these feelins of something that can never be but these damn female emotions got da best of me I got to go before my knees get weak I rather keep silent cuz yo words cut so deep da time is now and I cant stay how can I move my feet knowing Its time to walk away til we meet again I`ll keep a empty space in hope that you might refill it one day no more dreaming in otter space my time is up just knowing its my time to walk away