Monday, March 22, 2010

Trapped

I feel like the world got me by my ankles shakin my brain loose but yet I remain silent I never reveal the truth what do I have to gain cuz when I speak my mind Im only left with pain no one on this earth can ease my hurt Im tryin to get up but it feels like my knees nailed to the dirt I dont wanna do it I hope my words hit ya heart like some traveling bullets and peirce yo soul I dont know what made this young woman turn so cold Life is a bitch its sayin that I know so well Im tryin to make it to heaven beyond this hell that feel like Im trapped in how can I live right in a world of sin I fall down in peices of me left all around I cant pick them up cuz they glued to the ground I open my mouth but I dont make a sound am I living or extsiting is my question now I feel stationary and Nothing moves to me Im stuck standin with blood covering my feet Im getting haunted by demonic dreams like Im layin in all white floating in a blood stream that right there could make a real nigga scream but Im quite still running to catch my dreams tryin grab something thats not even remotely close to am I living in this world or am I just a ghost too cuz all I got to hold on to is my hopes to lead my way then I listen to the sounds and Im guided by faith yet I still feel empty man what has my life come to no matter how hard I grind it never gets me close to you hangin in the balance once again is this how Im gone live til the bloody end damn all I see is pain ahead of me dreaming of blood rain covering me how did I get here Lord why me I was once the one who was always happy but times have changed I try to live my life but nothin..s the same this right here could drive me completely insane Im tryin to be Kendra how can I when Krazy wont be restrained she fuckin over me left and right she alwayz got me thinkin and I cant sleep at night I dont know how she make wrong feel so damn right Kendra is Krazy no matter How hard I fight I cant do nothin but except it cuz she been apart of me all my life but she alwayz find a way to wrong my rights I guess Im trapped being Krazy for the rest of life she dont have my heart she the hole that I got in it cuz everytime Kendra fell in love Krazy would end it like she didnt want me to be happy like she just wanted to bring misery to me how could my own ego do this to me Krazy I got you I wont let you win again cuz Kendra..s falling in luv for the second time again so bow down bitch cuz Kendra..s fightin to win I wont let you keep fuckin over me like you did when we begined Kendra finally takin over so fall back I got this Krazy cuz Im not gone let you come between me and my Future baby