Monday, March 29, 2010

Untouchable

I never was the one to like too much attention but the way I am just intrigue most men they stare and I feel funny it drives me crazy and they always got to say something completely outta line so I just walk away and pay them no mind I used to wonder why they stare the way they do until my friend reminded me of something that I never really paid attention to he was like you know you`er not ugly so thats why they stare I was like I guess you`er right but I never seem to care cuz every time they look at me I feel uneasy as long as they dont touch me everything is breezy I never stick around or chat cuz when they say something stupid they say it to my back I dont come off stuck up I just dont have time for that Im tryin to get money earned by me so when I hear the bullshit I just start to sneeze like they words Just upset my allergies I probably wouldnt care if I knew they were being real but game recognize game and thats the truth Im not for being gamed and lied to I had enough of that through out my short young adult years so when I look away you kno you dont have my ears you probably lost conversation a couple of sentences back cuz the whole time I was listening to you Im thinking oh dats where yo heads at well mine is another place right now I got a move I want to make and Im still tryin to figure out how Im gone get where I need to be how in the hell am I going to walk this road ahead of me so forgive me if your talk seem so small to me I got things that I wanna do I dont want to stay here bullshitin with you Im not a rude chick at least I try not to be but some of yall can really pull the worst out of me I tried to be nice but some of yall just cant take a simple no thank you Im ok so when I get pissed off you made me this way why you didnt leave me alone and walk a way instead you want me to react this way