Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Greatest Passion

today I had this feeling pulling at my heart something in my soul picking me apart I took a deep breath and wondered what is happening to me I let the breath go and proceeded to breathe I saw what wanted and all I ever dream laying at my feet a single tear fell from my eye cuz Im like this got to be a dream I never get what I want just laid out in front of me I open my eyes and swear a heard a voice speak to me( its yours for the taking if you believe in me everything worth having starts with me) my greatest passion is to work for what I want, dont just give it to me I want to deserve all that I have and I want to earn my lessons from my past I take my responsibility as the woman Im destined to be I choose to be love not love choosing me I speak of love because I know deep down I have alot stored in me I can be hard as steel and ready to kill same rules apply when love is what I feel I will never forget love or at least I`ll try not to, only thing you can do in this world is love, Live and Die so no regrets or second thoughts when I close my eyes